Friday, January 18, 2008

Let me hear you say, HEY HEY HEEYY!!! haha.. XD

LOL.. Akmal!! YOU ROCK.. hahaha,, Gila..
Btw, I've haven't been blogging for a while so, I decided to blog.. NOW.. :)
And, I'm one of the prefects!!! AHHH.. SO busy being a prefect.. -_-' Like Mrs. Lynn said A prefect must be perfect.. And BLA BLA BLA BLA.. My prefect neck tie already terbuka what.. How to be perfect?? HAHAHA

I can't stop playing Akmal's song in my head.. HAHAHA.. I started liking it.. =p This is how the song go..

Akmal: LET ME HEAR YOU SAY, 'HEY HEY HEYYY!!'

Me & Sharmieza: 'HEY HEY HEYYY!!!'

Akmal: Alright, Now let me hear you say 'HEY HEY HOOO!!!'

Me & Sharmieza: HEY HEY HOOO!!!

Akmal: I hate it when a guy.....

Then the rest I don't know.. hahaha.. XD... lol..

then, I sang

Me: Let me hear you say 'AKMAL IS DUMB!!'

Kaylene, Sharmieza, Vhane, Brandon, Khaalisah, Arif and some random person: 'AKMAL IS DUMB!!'

Me: ALRIGHT!! Now let me hear you say 'AKMAL IS REALLY DUMB!!

Kaylene, Sharmieza, Vhane, Brandon, Khaalisah. Arif and some random person: 'AKMAL IS REALLY DUMB!!'

Then Akmal started to act LOCO around me.. -_-'

And then, Beatrice cover her ears.. And Akmal says 'EVERYBODY DO WHAT BEATRICE IS DOING RIGHT NOW' and everyone started covering their ears.. And then we didn't cover our ears anymore and suddenly,

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' Akmal shout..

OMG!! I was like WTH IS THAT!! HAHAHA!! GILA!!

So, that's it!! I'll try to update ASAP.. haha

No comments: